FREE 1 WEEK TRIAL
Get In Touch to Learn More
Why Four Paths Yoga?
There is no ONE way to practice Yoga.
Traditional Yoga* defines Four Paths:
- Raja Yoga – the path of meditation, including āsana or physical postures,
- Jñāna Yoga – the path of wisdom,
- Karma Yoga – the path of action and
- Bhakti Yoga – the path of devotion.
*As detailed in The Yoga Sūtras of Patañjali (400 BC) and Bhagavad Gita (500 BC-200 CE)
Enjoy guided instruction in āsana (physical postures) and meditation, as well as the history, literature, philosophy, language and other traditional Yoga techniques.
Join certified and nationally accredited Yoga instructors, scholars, therapists and leaders from across the country to:
- Advance your Yoga practice in a way that accommodates you, on your time, in your body.
Modifications are provided to suit every body to advance your practice at your own pace.
- Explore Yoga history, literature, philosophy, language and practice dating back to 1500 B.C.
- Expand mental focus, optimism (loving-kindness), self-awareness, physical strength and well being to serve you today.